Marketing Manager opportunity, Ossett, Wakefield
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a privately owned, award-winning multi-million-pound Engineering company.
You must be a very Ambitious and Driven individual with a proven background. You will be expected to hit the ground running, to make a significant impact on the business, initially in the areas of Sales & Marketing Strategy for 2018/19.
You will work closely on a day to day basis with the MD and Business Development Manager and deliver regular update reports to the business owners.
You must have an eye for detail and create your own news items, website copy and general literature. There will be an expectation for you, the Marketeer to establish and maintain relationships with outsourced delivery partners such as PR companies, Data houses, photographers etc. and you must have a smart appearance and professional demeanour when engaging with clients.
Short Term Goals, 0-3 months
• Set up, import and manage existing customer contacts in ACT CRM system.
• Produce and present Marketing Plan Overview with input from the senior management team.
• Research relevant data houses for product/service specific Contact Data in preparation for creating a series of campaigns aimed at generating leads
• Create a series of e-campaign with input from the MD and BDM, design and implement campaign and follow up
Mid Term Goals, 3 - 12 months
Marketing Strategy & Presentation
Develop a detailed marketing plan to include the following:
• Increase turnover and margins
• Increase brand awareness nationally / globally
• Break into new sectors and increase share of existing sector
• Introduce new products to the market
• Explore export and global agent base
Present updates and marketing plan as it develops at monthly BRM’s (Business Review Meetings) with business leadership team.
• Manage marketing budget in close collaboration with MD and Business Development Manager.
• A concerted effort to amend, update and improve the company website and SEO.
Monthly e-mail campaigns
• Run monthly e-mail campaigns on specific product or service - determined by the senior management team. You must have the skills and ability to write the copy and collate appropriate images, arrange appropriate mailing lists from internal and ‘bought in’ contacts etc. and take full responsibility for the campaign / follow up. Essentially must be a strong and personable communicator in order to gather information and material required for these campaigns from our own internal engineering and commercial staff.
Quarterly Editorial / Advertising Campaign
• Liaise with PR companies and senior management team to create and deliver an annual programme of advertising in relevant trade publications.
• Produce a formal brand standard, liaise with business owners and IT staff to agree on format, colours, reproduction rules etc. and roll out throughout the business. Take responsibility for brand strength internally and externally, quick wins such as e-mail footer consistency a priority.
• Devise and maintain a procedure for producing case studies. Focus on sectors and create a library for sales/technical staff to easily access based on customer, discipline, sector etc. etc.
• In collaboration with, and supporting the Sales and Business Development staff, you, the Marketer will be expected to research potential exhibitions (the UK and overseas) in line with the Company’s Growth Strategy, preparing budgets, arranging appropriate exhibition materials and managing logistics.
Please phone and email a CV. Details on the right of screen.