Mechanical/Chemical & Water Treatment, Ossett, Wakefield
We are currently working alongside an established multimillion pound award winning engineering firm, who due to sustained growth are now looking to appoint an experienced Project Engineer with experience within the water and wastewater treatment industry.
There are lots of opportunities with this ambitious growing company. They have been recognised in the Stock Exchange group's 1000 companies to inspire Britain, businesses that are the most 'vibrant, successful and dynamic' in their sector.
To manage a number of multi discipline projects. Projects can range from £5k ex works supply only to multi million pound turnkey projects.
+ Car or allowance
+ Cash Health Plan. (After 3 months)
+ Pension (After 3 months)
- Smart appearance
- Able to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Conscientious and good attention to detail
- Flexible, adaptable with a confident manner
- Calm and reliable with a polite and friendly telephone manner
- Good team player when required but has the ability to work alone effectively
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Adaptability, Ambition, Building trust, Customer focused, Delivering
- Loyalty, Passion and drive, Planning and organizing, Reliability, Leading and
Please phone and email a CV.